Thursday, January 28, 2016

Castle Crashers

After job searching and getting and working and going a little crazy in life, sometimes you just have to DANCE.

Attempt 1: Melissa falls asleep at 9:00.
Attempt 2: Tiffany crashes on the couch for TV.
Attempt 3: Success!

We went to Castle for the first time, which is something else--let me tell you.  I loved how when we got there, hardly anyone was there, and yet there was dancing.  Usually no one dances until the place starts filling up, but the first girl up and moving was the only person on the dance floor.  She just closed her eyes and went for it. I loved it.

Thank you to my super-fun roommate for getting me out of the house for a much-needed Girl's Night Out!

Reckless Tip of the Day: Dance like no one's watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment