Saturday, January 16, 2016

Ulterior Motives

I am pretty notorious in my family for having a very intense Baby-dar.  If there is a baby in the room, I will find it, and I will hold it.  And you may or may not get it back.  (I should've listened to Cliff Huxtable... "Don't SMELL the BABY!")

So when my family made a sign up to bring dinner to my cousins for their first few weeks of parenthood, this Not-a-Cook put her name on the list!  At least I was honest: "I'd like to say that I made you this meal out of the goodness in my heart, guys, but I may have had ulterior motives..."  Luckily, they know me well and just smiled and handed over the baby.  :)

Readers, meet my new baby cousin Maggie Anne!  Born January 7 and cute as can be.  (PS She totally peeped an eye open, saw me... and then smiled.  Ha!  She likes me.)

Reckless Tip of the Day: Smell the baby!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment