Saturday, January 30, 2016

Thank You, Max

Max has been working so hard lately--long hours of actual labor.  He comes home tired every day, but he's the reason we still have our apartment right now.  Since we both actually came home in time to eat a real dinner together tonight, I surprised him with a special Stay-At-Home-Because-We're-Old-And-Tired Date Night!

I got into a fancy dress, set the table, and made barbecue chicken quesadillas (a mixture of two of his favorite foods).  I also got some pecan pie for dessert and movie snacks (sours gummies, of course) to eat while we watch one of his favorite animes.  Unfortunately, we were both much too sleepy for the whole two-hour movie, but we'll finish it tomorrow night.

It was the highlight of my week to spoil my favorite hard-working guy.  :)

Reckless Tip of the Day: Thank someone who works hard for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment