Friday, January 29, 2016

Red Lights of Death

If I see one more red light today, I think I will scream.  Nothing but red lights.  All day.  Stop lights.  Brake lights.  The lights in my head, that I may or may not be imagining...  My work commute this morning: red lights.  My work commute this evening: red lights.

Growing up in a small town but often visiting family in Tampa, I always said, "I will NEVER live in a big city."  Well, here I am!  And usually, I actually really love it.  There's always things to do and I know lots of people and I have a great place to live in a great location.

But days like these make me question my sanity when I made the decision to move here.

In Tampa's defense, at least I have only been stopping at red lights.  It's when traffic is stopped at GREEN lights (and yes, Small Towns, it happens) that I really lose my marbles.  You know, the flashing red marbles rolling around in my head...

Reckless Tip of the Day: Patience.  Patience.  Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment