Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Because Why Not?


Job #2 is a go!  Check out my adorable new staff shirt!

Okay, so I won't be working with tots... At least, that's not the plan.  The plan right now is about 3-8pm, working with the elementary-aged girls.  And I'm so excited!

Actually, to be honest, working at a gym was not part of the plan at all.  I was applying for language centers and tutoring centers, not gyms.  But for some reason I got this feeling and started looking around... and found a gym that was hiring!  It's big and beautiful and as Annie would say, "I think I'm gonna like it here!"

Reckless Tip of the Day: You don't always have to work in your field.
Some jobs can be just for fun.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are finding new options.
    Great tip! It is great to do something you enjoy and pays you as well. :)
    Love you bunches,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize that girl on her head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Its cool to do work and have fun doing work at the same time.

    ReplyDelete