Sunday, January 2, 2011

Three discoveries

1) There are jeans in this world that fit me.  !!  Who knew?  They hug my waist AND aren't a foot too long.  God bless you, J. C. Penny's.

2) Jeggings.  Laugh all you want.  Jean leggings are the best invention since sliced bread (and let's face it, that was a good one).  Don't get me wrong... I'm not a leggings kind of gal.  I am ESPECIALLY against wearing leggings for pants.  That's a no-no.  But these... these are... wonderful.  Most comfortable pants I have ever worn.  And in my defense, they have real pockets and belt loops!  Come on... are they really leggings?

3) Quest For Camelot is fantastic.  Last time my boyfriend was over, we really wanted to watch it because I hadn't seen it in so long I had forgotten what it was about.  Unfortunately, we only had it on VHS and no VCR to watch it on.  So I got it on DVD for Christmas!  Score!  We got to watch it today, and let me tell you: better than I remembered.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment