Monday, January 3, 2011

"One for each happy thought." Peter Pan















So there's this book by Jerry Spinelli called Stargirl.  It's in my top three favorite books (with the Harry Potter series and Holes).  Anyway... the girl in the book is named Stargirl, and she is... well, different.  But she's fantastic.  She would be my rolemodel on how to live a truly reckless life.

Stargirl had a toy wagon in her room that she filled with pebbles when she was happy and took out pebbles when she was sad.  Seeing as I idolize this fictional character (don't judge me), I made my own Happy Wagon.  Mine is a glass cup that I decorated myself and filled it with those glass beads you put in fishtanks.

There are twenty beads in all.

Tonight, there are nineteen in the cup.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment