Monday, January 17, 2011

The day Disney stole my heart again.

Sometimes, when you have a really boring Saturday, it takes two whole days of social interaction for you to survivie.

This was the second day.

A group of new and old friends spent our night off to go to the theaters and see a kid's movie!  (Best movie genre, if I do say so myself... And I do.)

PS Tangled = highly recommended.

Reckless Tip of the Day: Go on a play date with a mixture of people you know and don't know.  It's a fun way to get to know new people!

2 comments:

  1. Hm. I might consider watching "Tangled" over here. The title is, however, "Raiponce" for Rapunzel! :-D

    Thanks for the tip!

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! I would love to watch it in French! That would be so cool.

    ReplyDelete