Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl XLV: Woody v. Stinky Pete



Okay.  So don't get me wrong.  I'm a HUGE football fan.  But I just wasn't feeling the Super Bowl this year.  No friends to watch with.  Other stuff to do.  Not super interested in either team.  (Although because of a long-time grudge--long story--I was definitely going for the Steelers.  Dang it.)

Long story short, I spent my Super Bowl Sunday chilling out in my three-sizes-to-big Tampa Bay Bucs T-shirt, working on the homework I neglected Friday and Saturday, and, of course, watching a Toy Story marathon on ABC Family.

Not a bad trade, I'd say.  Especiailly since the dumb Packers won.

RTD: Support an NFL team on Super Bowl Sunday that's not even playing.  Haha.  JK

Disclaimer: Today's photo is a cop-out.  I tried to take a picture of the screen, but my memory card wasn't in, and I don't have my camera cord.  So once again, Google Images saves my life.  Epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment