Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Spy... a nerd.

So after a wonderfully wasted Saturday--one which I don't regret in the slightest--it was time to get some work done.  Fortunately for me, I love my major so much that projects are actually quite enjoyable.

That being said, I worked all day on a lesson on story elements for my field study class.  It was fun.

It's going to be mystery themed!  The kids are goign to use magnifying glasses to search for the story elements and pictures around the room and then we're going to read a story from their books.  I made a story chart with magnifying glasses for the pictures and shoeprints for the progression.  I'm very proud of it.  :)

Now all I have to do is change out the phrase "rising action" for "climax" (ka-duh, Melissa) and pre-cut clue books for them to make.  Hurray!  I needed a productive day after yesterday...

Anyway... I'm an ed major nerd.  Or a major ed nerd.  Whatevs.

Reckless Tip of the Day: Pursue something you're passionate about.  No matter what others say or think.  Don't hold back.  God gave us passions for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment