Friday, February 25, 2011

The Definition of Boring

So it's official: Spring Break Twenty Eleven has begun.

For those of you who don't know, I have a motto that I'm sort of known for:
"There's no such thing as boring places, only boring people."

My theory is basically that you can create fun anywhere you go, no matter how seemingly boring the place might be.  One of my many pet peeves is when someone says, "This place/situation is boring."  I always look them staright in the eye (well, mostly only if I know them personally...) and say, "No, it's not.  You're boring."

Puts things into perspective, right?

Anyway, I'm telling you all of this as a warning: This week, I am going to be a VERY boring person.

Spring break is not boring.
Homework is not boring.
Melissa is boring.

Yes, folks, it's true.  I have made the decision to be a boring person this week and spend all of my extra time catching up/getting ahead on homework and projects.

"What does this mean, Melissa?!" -Nonboring Blog Reader

Well, it means that my blog entries will probably also be boring this week.  Not even a bit reckless.  Bummer.

But, hark!  Don't despair!  I have some exciting plans that will come a little later this week!
Stay tuned for the return of Reckless Girl!

(Sounds kind of like the name of a cheesy superhero movie...)

No comments:

Post a Comment