Friday, December 17, 2010

Snape kills Dumbledore.

First day of break without any real plans.  So what do I do?  Read, of course!
(Pretty much all day, until my family and I watched Despicable Me--which B-T-Dubs should win the cutest movie ever award.)

Currently, because of many recommendations, I am reading The Hunger Games.  Any of you that know me know that when a book is recommended to me, I don't need to know what it is about.  I just get it and read it.  Why spoil the surprise?

Phew.  This book is a lot more intense than I expected.  But that is all I'll say for I do not believe in spoilers.

Unless it's Harry Potter, in which case you should have read the book the day it came out.
Snape kills Dumbledore.

PS If you put a spoiler in my comments, I will end you.

No comments:

Post a Comment